【導讀】本文是由中大職稱英語考試網編輯整理的職稱英語相關復習內容,更多免費精選職稱英語輔導資料盡在中大職稱英語考試網,敬請關注!
If I had V-ed, I would have ...
結構︰If…had+過去分詞…,主詞+would/should 等+have+過去分詞
說明︰這是與過去事實相反的假設。if 要用,則要用過去式(would,should,ought to,might,could)+have+過去。if 中的 had可置于前面,而省略 If。
If I had seen him, I would have told him the truth. 如果我當時看見他,我會告訴他實情。
I could have finished the task if I had had more time.
如果當時我能有多一點時間,我就能完成這項任務。
If we had known of your departure, we would have seen you off at the airport.
如果我們事先知道你要離開,我們會到機場送行。
I someone had been with him, he might not have been drowned.
如果有人在他旁邊,或許他就不會溺死。
I might have been incredulous had I not been accustomed to such responses.
若非我已經習慣了這樣的回答,我可能不敢輕易相信。
Had he not apologize to her, she would not have forgiven him.
她(那時)不會原諒他,若非他道了歉。
Had he not saved me, I might have been drowned. 我可能溺死了,若非他救了我。
Had I proposed to you, would you have married me?
我要是當年向你求婚,你會答應嫁給我嗎?
Had you not helped us, we should have canceled this transaction.
假如沒有你的幫助,這筆生意早就告吹了。
If I had V-ed, I would ...
結構︰If…had+過去分詞…,主詞+would/should 等+原形動詞+now/today
說明︰這是不一致時的假設,亦稱混合假設條件句。即:if 若與過去事實相反,用表示;而若與現在事實相反,則用過去式表示。此類句尾通常有表現在的,如 now,today 等。
If he had worked harder when young, he would be well off now.
如果他年輕時多努力一點,現在就能過得舒服些。
If I had been rich ten years ago, I could buy that house today.
如果十年前我有錢,今天我就能買下那棟房子了。
Had he told the truth, he wouldn’t be punished now.如果他當時肯說實話,現在就不會受罪了。
Had he followed the doctor’s advice, he might be alive now.
當時他要是聽了醫生的建議,現在可能還活著。
編輯推薦:
更多關注:職稱英語教材 職稱英語考后真題點評 職稱英語零基礎通關
(責任編輯:vstara)