為了幫助考生系統的復習外銷員考試,全面的了解外銷員考試的相關重點,小編特編輯匯總了2012年外銷員考試相關資料,希望對您參加本次考試有所幫助!
41 Is the production line fully automatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你們用什么辦法來控制質量呢?
43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out。
所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
44 What’s your general impression,may I ask?
不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?
45 I’m impressed by your approach to business。
你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess。
我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned。
就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future。
我想也許將來我們可以合作。
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market。
我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。
50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company。
我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。
51 We would be glad to start business with you。
我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。
52 I’d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation。
洽談中請你們多加關照。
53 We are happy to be of help。
我們十分樂意幫助。
54 I can assure you of our close cooperation。
我保證通力合作。
55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以讓也喂垡幌履忝塹牟煩鋁惺衣穡?
56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything。
如果全部參觀的話,那得需要好幾個小時。
57 You may be interested in only some of the items。
你也許對某些產品感興趣。
58 I can just have a glance at the rest。
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
59 They’ve met with great favor home and abroad。
這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。
60 All these articles are best selling lines。
所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。
61 Your desire coincides with ours。
我們雙方的愿望都是一致的。
62 No wonder you’re so experienced。
怪不得你這么有經驗。
63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew。
隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。
64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?
65 At what time can we work out a deal?
我們什么時候洽談生意?
66 I hope to conclude some business with you。
我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關系。
67 We also hope to expand our business with you。
我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。
68 This is our common desire。
這是我們的共同愿望。
69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade。
我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中采取了靈活的政策。
70 I’ve read about it,but I’d like to know more about it。
我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。
71 Seeing is believing。
百聞不如一見。
72 I would like to present our comments in the following order。
我希望能依照以下的順序提出我們的看法。
73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product。
首先我將簡略說明我們商品的特性。
74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation。
專利的情況會在說明競爭產品時一并提出。
75 Please proceed with your presentation。
請開始你的簡報。
76 Yes, we have been interested in new system。
是的,我們對新系統很感興趣。
77 Has your company done any research in this field?
請問貴公司對此范疇做了任何研究嗎?
78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you。
有,我們做了一些,但是因為我們才剛起步,并沒有任何資料可以提供給你們。
79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them。
如果您感興趣的話,我可以列表讓你參考。
80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments。
在結束這個問題之前順便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
相關文章:點擊查看更多外貿口語精選知識
編輯推薦:
(責任編輯:中大編輯)