為了幫助考生系統的復習外銷員考試,全面的了解外銷員考試的相關重點,小編特編輯匯總了2012年外銷員考試相關資料,希望對您參加本次考試有所幫助!
161 I still have some questions concerning our contract。
就合同方面我還有些問題要問。
162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions。
我們總是愿意合作的,如果需要還可以做些讓步。
163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make。
對這些條款有何意見,請盡管提,不必客氣。
164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
你認為合同有問題嗎?
165 We’d like you to consider our request once again。
我們希望貴方再次考慮我們的要求。
166 We’d like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract。
我們希望搞清楚有關合同中技術方面的幾個問題。
167 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful。
就合同保方的權利和義務方面的談判非常成功。
168 We can’t agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract。
我們無法同意對合同工的變動和修改。
169 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract。
我們希望下一交談判將是簽訂合同前的最后一輪談判。
170 We don’t have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties。
就合同雙方要承擔的義務方面,我們沒有什么意見。
171 That’s international practice. We can’t break it。
這是國際慣例,我們不能違背。
172 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract。
我們可以重新考慮修改合同。
173 We’ll have to discuss about the total contract price。
我們不得不討論一下合同的總價格問題。
174 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
你們認為結算方式合適嗎?
175 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract。
我們很高興您在解決有關合同的問題上如此具有建設性。
176 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared。
這是我們準備好的兩份合同正本。
177 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?
請仔細閱讀合同草案,并就合同各條款提出你的看法好嗎?
178 When will the contract be ready?
合同何時準備好?
179 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file。
請會簽第156號銷售合同一式兩份中的一份,將它寄回我方存檔。
180 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature。
合同會航郵給你們簽字。
181 Don’t you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
你不覺得應該仔細檢查一下合同,以免遺漏什么嗎?
182 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
我們對合同各項條款全無異議,下周簽合同如何?
183 We had expected much lower prices。
我們希望報價再低一些。
184 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere。
這些報價比其他任何地方都要低得多。
185 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours。
我可以把比貴公司報價低得多的價目表給你看看。
186 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration。
當你在考慮對比價格時,首先必須把一切都要考慮進去。
187 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable。
我敢保證我們向你提供的價位是合理的。
188 I don’t think you’ll have any difficulty in pushing sales。
我認為你推銷時不會有任何困難。
189 But the market prices are changing frequently。
但是市場價格隨時都在變化。
190 It’s up to you to decide。
這主要取決于你。
191 The demand for our products has kept rising。
要求定購我們產品的人越來越多。
192 How long will your offer hold good?
一般你們報盤的有效期是多長?
193 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue。
我們有補償貿易和合資經營。
194 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us。
我認為合資經營對雙方都是有利的。
195 Please give us your proposal if you’re ready for that。
如果你們愿意做合資經營,請提出你的方案。
196 Please go over it and see if everything is in order。
請過目一下,看看是否一切妥當。
197 Do you have any comment on this clause。
你對這一條款有何看法?
198 Don’t you think we should add a sentence here like this?
難道你不覺得我們應該在這兒加上一句話?
199 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it。
如果一方不履行合同協議,另一方則有權終止合同。
200 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract。
造成的損失必須由毀約方承擔。
相關文章:點擊查看更多外貿口語精選知識
編輯推薦:
(責任編輯:中大編輯)