2012年國際商務師考試專業知識輔導
The best we can do is to request you to amend the L/C according to the stipulations in the contract No. SN-1065.
我們只能要求你方根據第SN-1065號合同規定修改信用證。
We have not received your amendment to the L/C up to date.
至今我們還沒有收到你方信用證的修改書。
The unit price has been amended to read (reading) US$0.56 per piece instead of existing.
單價已修改為每個0.56美元而不是原來的單價。
The draft should be drawn under “the documentary credit No. 558/270557 of Midland Bank plc”.
匯票必須按照Midland銀行開立的558/270557號信用證開立。
Drafts drawn and negotiated in conformity with the terms of this credit will be honoured on presentation.
一俟提示符合于本信用證規定條款所開立并進行議付的匯票即予兌現。
PACKING 包裝
We’ll reinforce them with iron straps.
我們用鐵皮帶加固。
We’ll pack the goods 10 dozen to a carton, gross weight around 20 kilos a carton.
這種貨10打裝一箱,每箱毛重約20公斤。
Packing should be suitable for transport by sea.
包裝要適合于 海運 。
2012年國際商務師考試專業知識輔導
Packing in sturdy wooden cases is essential. Cases must be nailed, battened and secured by overall metal strapping.
必須用堅實的木箱包裝,裝箱必須用鐵釘釘好,用木版釘住,用一根鐵皮釘牢。
The outer packing should be strong enough for transportation. As to the inner packing, it must be attractive and helpful to the sales.
外包裝應當堅實牢固,適于運輸,至于內包裝必須能吸引人,且有助于銷售。
We usually pack each piece of men’s shirt in a polybag, half dozen to a box and ten dozen to a wooden case.
我們通常把每一件男襯衣裝入塑料袋內,半打裝一盒,10打裝一箱。
保險
The cover shall be limited to sixty days upon discharge of the insured goods from the seagoing vessel at the final port of discharge.
被保險貨物在卸貨港卸離海輪后,保險責任以60天為限。
We generally insure W.P.A. on C.I.F. sales.
按到岸價交易,我們一般保水漬險。
The additional premium is for the buyer’s account.
增加的費用由買方負擔。
We adopt the warehouse to warehouse clause which is commonly used in international insurance.
我們采用國際保險中慣用的“倉對倉”的責任條款。
We cover insurance on the 100 tons of wool.
我們為這100噸羊毛辦理保險。
相關內容:
更多輔導資料查看 中大網校國際商務師考試頻道
編輯推薦:
(責任編輯:中大編輯)