2012年國際商務師考試專業知識輔導
We are willing to allow 5% reduction in price on all orders over 1,000 pieces.
如果訂購超過1,000件時,本公司同意降低價格5%。
We are prepared to offer you a special trade discount of 20% on all orders exceeding $100,000 received before the end of this year.
如果在本月底前接到貴方定單,且金額超過美金100,000元時,本公司將給予20%特別優待。
However we have to inform you that there is no room to make any further reduction in prices as we have already cut them to the absolute minimum.
但本公司已沒有再減價的余地,因為我方已將價格減到最低限度。
The above quotation is subject to our final confirmation.
上述報價以我們最后確認為準。
subject to our final confirmation
以我方最后確認為準
subject to your reply reaching here before the end of June
以你方答復于六月底前到達為有效
Our offer is firm/valid/good/open for five days.
我方報盤有效期為五天。
With reference to your letter of …, inquiring for … , we enclose our Quotation No. … for your consideration and trust you will find our prices acceptable.
關于你。。。來函詢購。。。,茲附去第。。。號報價單給你考慮。相信你會認為我們的價格是可以接受的。
2012年國際商務師考試專業知識輔導
還盤
In order to conclude the transaction, I think you should reduce your price by at least 3%.
為了達成交易,我想你們至少得減價3%才行。
This is our lowest quotation. I’m afraid we can’t go further.
這是我方最低報價,恐怕不能再降了。
This is our rock-bottom price, we can’t make any further concessions.
這是我方的最低價格,不可能在讓了。
Our price is fixed at a reasonable level.
我們的價格定得合理。
Our counter-offer is in line with the international market.
我們的還盤符合國際市場的行情。
As the market is weak at present, your quotation is unworkable.
眼前行市疲軟,你方所報價格做不開。
Your price appears to be on the high side.
你們的價格似乎太高。
The price you counter-offered is unreasonable.
你方還盤價格不合理。
We will appreciate it very much if you will consider our counter-offer most favourably.
如能最優惠地考慮我方還盤,我們將不勝感激。
相關內容:
更多輔導資料查看 中大網校國際商務師考試頻道
編輯推薦:
(責任編輯:中大編輯)