精品91麻豆免费免费国产在线_男女福利视频_国产一区二区三区小向美奈子_在教室里和同桌做校园h文

當前位置:

2012年國際商務師考試輔導:外貿函電寫作范文(8)

發表時間:2011/11/1 13:57:54 來源:互聯網 點擊關注微信:關注中大網校微信
關注公眾號

2012年國際商務師考試專業知識輔導

We would like to submit this claim to arbitration.

本公司要將索賠一事提出仲裁。

If the cargoes cannot be found within a few days, we will file our claim for the full settlement of them.

若數日內貨物不能運到,我們就提出全額清償索賠。

A claim for damage will be filed on us together with your surveyor’s report as evidence.

具體索賠要求,將隨同公證行的檢驗報告一起提交我方。

However, the B/L shows that when the shipping company received the goods, they were in apparent good condition. The liability is certainly not on our side.

但貨運提單顯示船公司收到貨時,貨物外表良好。因此,該損害我方并無責任。

Since this claim was filed two months after their arrival at your port, we regret that it cannot be accepted.

你方于該貨抵達你港二個月以后,才提出上項索賠,故我方歉難受理。

This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim with you.

這批貨的質量低于合同規定的標準,現向你方提出索賠。

We regret very much that you shipped bulk goods not corresponding in quality with the sample.

你們運來的這批貨與樣品的質量不相符,我們深感遺憾。

One of the cases was badly smashed and the contents were seriously damaged.

其中的一個箱子散架了,里面的東西嚴重損壞。

We regret that the damages are chiefly due to poor packing which is not adequately reinforced.

很抱歉,損壞主要是由于沒有很好加固、包裝極差造成的。

2012年國際商務師考試專業知識輔導

There is a difference of 35 tons between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight of this consignment.

這批貨的實際重量和發票上的重量相差35噸。

It is natural that you should be responsible for all the losses resulting from the delay shipment.

當然,你方應對延誤裝運造成的一切損失負責。

According to the surveyor’s report, the damage was due to rough (careless) handling during transit.

根據檢查員報告,損壞是由于運輸中操作不小心造成的。

Please check the matter up and let us have your instruction on the disposition of the incorrect shipment very soon.

請核實此事,并盡快通知我們處理誤送貨物的指示。

We hold the goods at your disposition.

我們保留貨物等候你們處置。

The case was broken and its contents were damaged.

箱子破裂,內裝貨物受損。

These errors on your part cause us to disappoint our important customers.

你方的這些差錯導致我方使一些重要的客戶失望。

On examination we found that the goods do not agree with the original sample.

經過檢查,我們發現貨物與原樣品不一致。

When unpacking the case, we found the colour unsatisfactory.

開箱后,我方發現顏色不令人滿意。

We find that the quality of your shipment is not in conformity with the agreed specification.

我們發現你方來貨的質量與所協定的規格不完全一致。

相關內容

2012年國際商務師考試輔導:外貿函電寫作范文匯總

更多輔導資料查看 中大網校國際商務師考試頻道

編輯推薦:

2012年商務師考試免費短信提醒

2012年商務師考試免費在線模擬考試

2012年商務師考試專用教材

2012年商務師考試網絡課堂培訓免費試聽

(責任編輯:中大編輯)

2頁,當前第1頁  第一頁  前一頁  下一頁
最近更新 考試動態 更多>