為了幫助考生系統的復習2012年報關員考試課程全面的了解報關員考試教材的相關重點,小編特編輯匯總了2012年報關員考試輔導資料,希望對您參加本次考試有所幫助!
商務英語6
251 Our clients want a replacement.
我們的客戶要求換貨。
252 It's a bit too hard.
這有點太難了吧。
253 It's only the background color that's not identical.
這僅僅是圖案的底色不同而已。
254 It sounds like a reasonable solution.
這個解決辦法還比較合理。
255 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?
你的意思是你把計算機打開后什么也看不見?
256 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.
我想你的問題比較大,不只是顯示器的問題。
257 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.
不管是什么問題,我要求把這臺計算機修好。
258 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?
你有沒有辦法把它帶過來,讓我們看一看?
259 If not, our repairman can come to you.
要不然,我們的維修人員可以上你那里去。
260 I would prefer if he comes here.
我倒愿意他去我們那里。
261 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.
我們昨天收到的第一張帳單,有一些問題。
262 I sure hope I can answer them for you.
我真的希望我能回答你的問題。
263 It does appear that way.
看起來好象是這樣的。
264 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.
請讓我查查看,明天再給你答復。
265 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.
由于它們殘損如此嚴重,恐怕我們無法提貨。
266 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?
你們知道殘損部分的百分比嗎?
267 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.
我們將要求出具檢驗報告,以便我們能了解損壞的程度。
268 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.
你們可以親眼看到完好無損情況以及貨物無法銷售的原因。
269 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons.
我們要弄清楚貨物是否在運輸途中受損,還是在卸貨過程中受損,或者別的原因。
270 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.
貨物包裝得很仔細,裝船很小心,在這兒完好無損。
271 Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where the goods weren't handled properly.
那么殘損一定是在運輸途中的什么地方對貨物處理不妥造成的。
272 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的順序提出我們的看法。
273 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我將簡略說明我們商品的特性。
274 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
專利的情況會在說明競爭產品時一并提出。
275 Please proceed with your presentation.
請開始你的簡報。
276 Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我們對新系統很感興趣。
277 Has your company done any research in this field?
請問貴公司對此范疇做了任何研究嗎?
278 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,我們做了一些,但是因為我們才剛起步,并沒有任何資料可以提供給你們。
279 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
如果您感興趣的話,我可以列表讓你參考。
280 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在結束這個問題之前順
相關文章:
(責任編輯:xll)