為了幫助考生系統的復習2012年報關員考試課程全面的了解報關員考試教材的相關重點,小編特編輯匯總了2012年報關員考試輔導資料,希望對您參加本次考試有所幫助!
一、英漢對照報關常用單詞、詞組
1.invoice 發票
2.invoice no. 發票編號
3.port of shipment 起運地
4.port of destination 目的地,到達地
5.date of shipment 裝船日期,出運口岸
6.marks & no. 嘜頭
7.commodity code 商品編碼
8.description 品名
9.quantity 數量
10.price 價格
11.unit price 單價
12.total amount 總價
二、英漢對照報關常用語句
1.Excuse me, are you Mr. Brown from Paris?
請問,您是從巴黎來的布朗先生嗎?
2.I work in the China National Machinery Import and Export Corporation.
我在中國機械進出口總公司工作。
3.I have been assigned to negotiate business with you.
公司委派我和你們具體洽談業務。
4.I’m the manager of the China Textiles Import and Export Corporation.
我是中國紡織品進出口總公司的經理。
5.You may take a rest today and we’ll talk about our business tomorrow.
今天您先休息休息,業務的事明天再談。
6.If there is an opportunity, we’d like to see your manager.
如果有機會,我們想見一見你們總經理。
7.Our manager would like to invite you to dinner this evening at the Beijing Roast Duck Restaurant.
今晚我們經理想請你們去北京烤鴨店吃飯。
8.Our company mainly deals in Chinese arts and crafts.
我們公司主要經營工藝品。
9.You can talk the business over Mr. Wang who is in charge of this line.
具體業務您可以和主管這項業務的王先生洽談。
10.Let’s hope for good cooperation between us.
希望我們能很好的合作。
11.I wish you all brisk business and continued development in our business dealing!
祝大家生意興隆,買賣越做越好!
12.We insist on the principle of equality and mutual benefits, as well as exchange of needed goods.
我們堅持平等互利,互通有無的原則。
相關文章:
(責任編輯:xll)